Saturday, May 3, 2008

Change of heart

So I changed my mind, I love One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The middle was a bit watery for me. At first I thought it was hysterical, then it got weird, and now it's great again. I'm not quiet finished so I'll give you an update when I turn the last page. Three Cups of Tea is still going well. Eat Love Pray has been brought to a halt. I 'll have to pick it up again.

I have a confession to make. I've started writing a memoir. It's about my memories of my father's hospitalization and my own time in the loony bin. We'll see how it goes. Wow, that feels nice to get that out. Now I need to get back to the grind and interview Jon about his memories. And I need to tell my Dad about this book. But who really knows what will come of it.

1 comment:

Dave and Marie said...

wow liz, that is something amazing. I had no idea you "had time in the loony bin" I bet you will write it all beautifully. oh sorry i didn't respond quickly about what i'm reading. I finished the portrait of a lady. I loved it so I'm spoiling myself (reading wise) and going on to The Ambassador's by Henry James also. Did it take long to read One who flew over the cuckoo's nest?