Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Hiccup

It's time I revive this blog.  In order to do so I may have to re-read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.  I love love love this book.  I love it so much I was never able to find the right words for a post.  I just felt there was so much about the book that I needed to explore.  So much I needed to sit back and take in before I could properly explain how deeply it touched my heart and soul.  It's been nine months since I finished the book, and I still ponder it's brilliance.

Of course, now it is a too distant memory.  I feel/fear a review this late in the game can not serve any sort of justice to it's beauty.  So now I'm stuck with no review to give this great book the credit it deserves.

Sigh.

My lack of review soon after the closing of the last page just means the book will continue to become an even more distant memory.

Sad Sad.

Must.  Read.  Again.  

No comments: